For more than 50 years, the Dedeman brand has been synonymous with not only hospitality but also meticulousness, cleanliness and quality. Aware of this responsibility, we have swiftly taken all required actions since the first days of the Covid-19 pandemic. We have always prioritized the health of our guests and employees alike, and taken steps under the guidance of our government and relevant institutions. In this context, all of our operating hotels in Turkey have a "Safety Hotel" certificate.
STAY CURIOUS, STAY EXCITED, STAY SAFE!
For more than 50 years, the Dedeman brand has been synonymous with not only hospitality but also meticulousness, cleanliness and quality. Aware of this responsibility, we have swiftly taken all required actions since the first days of the Covid-19 pandemic. We have always prioritized the health of our guests and employees alike, and taken steps under the guidance of our government and relevant institutions.
The circumstances we are currently going through require us to do more and redefine our already high standards in accordance with the “New Normal”.
In this context, all of our operating hotels in Turkey have a "Safety Hotel" certificate.
We have considered everything to make sure we meet for Traditional Dedeman Hospitality in health and safety.
To that end, we launch our Stay Safe manifesto at all our hotels and guarantee, under all circumstances, a healthy and safe accommodation experience for everyone. With Stay Safe, our most recent hygiene standards protocol, we will continue to be the address which all our guests will frequent and feel at home with an absolute sense of trust, as usual.
MEASURES REGARDING OUR COLLEAGUES
Measures and practices in place regarding all our colleagues who will be serving you with the Traditional Dedeman Hospitality throughout your stay:
• All our teammates have attended detailed training on the rules to be followed regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic. Relevant inspections are regularly carried out.
• Before starting their shifts, all employees go through a temperature check. In the case of any disease symptoms, they are not allowed to start work.
• Our uniforms are cleaned at a temperature of 60 degrees and above and are frequently changed.
• As in all our guest areas, a sufficient number of hand disinfection stations are available in our personnel areas and they are meticulously followed up.
• Our working areas have been rearranged to meet social distancing rules.
• To protect the health of both our guests and employees, all teammates are required to wear masks on the job.
The disinfection measures we have taken at our hotels to secure the necessary hygienic conditions:
• Guest rooms, restaurants and bars, spas and wet areas, kids clubs and playgrounds, common areas, meeting rooms, congress and banquet halls, kitchens, personnel areas, offices, warehouses and all other guest areas at all our hotels are thoroughly disinfected using Hydrogen Peroxide-based materials, the effects of which are proven and approved.
• Common areas are regularly disinfected using ozonizers and fogging machines.
• At our hotels, we have created disinfection teams that regularly check and disinfect all areas.
HYGINE PRACTICES IN COMMON AREAS
Measures we have taken to ensure that, as our esteemed guests, your health is protected in any area at our hotels:
• At all our hotels, we work with Diversey, which enjoys an international reputation for chemical cleaning products. Diversey delivers periodic training to and consequently issues certificates for our employees.
• Cleaning operations are carried out with materials and equipment that comply with the regulations for each area.
• All common areas are regularly ventilated.
• Great attention is paid to cleaning continuously-contacted items in common areas and restrooms such as surfaces, door handles, sinks, faucets, urinals and toilet bowls as well as elevators, elevator buttons and handrails. Special disinfection products are applied after cleaning with water and detergent.
• In all common areas, central locations are identified and equipped with sensor-operated hand disinfection units.
• The capacity of our elevators is limited in a way to accommodate the members of a single family or 4 people from the same group or 2 people who do not know each other at the same time.
• Seating groups in all common areas have been rearranged, taking into account the social distancing requirements.
• Social distancing indicator strips and signs are available in all common areas to encourage our guests to observe general rules.
• Cleaning and disinfection applications are more thorough than ever and are audited via detailed controls.
• Disposable products are used for cleaning practices.
• Ventilation systems and air conditioners in all indoor areas at our hotels are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES
It is critical for us to know and make sure that your health is safe from the moment you check into our hotels. Here are the measures we have taken to this end:
• At check-in, all guests go through a temperature check by our authorized personnel. In the case of a high body temperature, this is shared only with the relevant guest in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) and due action is taken in line with our action plan.
• At our selected hotels, the vehicles of our guests are picked up by our teammates and parked by our colleagues after disinfection materials are applied to the vehicles.
• In order to prevent crowding during check-in and check-out at our hotels, signs that will ensure social distancing appropriately are placed in the required areas.
• Items requiring contact during check-in and check-out procedures are reduced to a minimum. All such items are sterilized before being offered to customers.
• Social distancing is secured between our receptionists and our guests thanks to the protection barriers.
• In order for you to make contactless payments, our POS machines are positioned within easy reach and disinfected after each use.
• Our Reception team will assist you for a supply of sterile masks and disinfected wipes if you need them.
Practices for our guest rooms to ensure the necessary hygienic conditions throughout your stay:
• Housekeeping staff doing the room cleaning as well as managers use masks and disposable gloves on the job.
• After cleaning each room and before moving on to the other room, they wash their hands and apply hand disinfectants before donning new masks and gloves and using new cleaning clothes to clean the next room.
• Effective disinfectants that are not harmful to health are used in room cleaning.
• Our rooms are ventilated after each guest check-out and kept empty for 24 hours before welcoming another guest.
• After routine cleaning, our rooms are disinfected by ozonizers or fogging devices.
• All used textiles and towels are washed for a sufficient duration at a temperature of 60 degrees and above.
• Disposable products are available at our selected hotels for those guests who prefer to use them.
• Extra pillows in our rooms are kept in sterilized bags inside wardrobes for use by our guests.
RESTAURANT AND BARS
Measures we have taken at our restaurants and bars to make sure you are equally confident in all areas of our hotels:
• In all restaurants and bars, the seating areas for our guests have been rearranged to maintain social distance.
• Our F&B units meet the hygiene standards set by the Ministry of Health.
• All F&B areas are equipped with hand disinfectants to which our guests can easily have access.
• Strict hygienic standards apply to the preparation and presentation of our F&B service materials and items. Our service standards have been rearranged in consideration of the minimum contact principle.
• Most of the products that could be used in common have been replaced with disposable serving products.
• Disposable service materials are available depending on our guests' preferences instead of porcelain and metal service equipment.
• For a certain period of time, our breakfast service will be available in A La Carte mode.
• After breakfast, lunch and dinner services, all F&B areas, tables and chairs are disinfected again for pure hygiene.
SPA, FITNESS, POOL
Measures we have taken for our esteemed guests in our resting and wet areas:
• Areas such as spa, Turkish bath and steam rooms will serve on appointment and at low usage capacity to offer you a more hygienic environment.
• The locations of sports equipment in fitness areas have been rearranged in accordance with the required social distancing rules, and hand disinfection stations have been established at certain points.
• In the massage rooms, therapists serve with masks, and the rooms are disinfected after each use.
• As usual, our pools will be cleaned and disinfected with the appropriate amount of chemicals to ensure maximum hygiene.
MEETINGS AND BANQUETS
Measures we have taken for meetings and banquets:
• Seating and event plans for meetings and banquets have been revisited in consideration of the social distancing principle, and capacities are halved.
• Halls and foyers are frequently ventilated at periodic intervals.
• Foyers and common areas accommodate hand disinfectants for easy access by our guests.
• Our F&B services for meetings and banquets have been "tailored for personal use" to meet hygiene standards.